The Forgotten Secret 2.0 Set Bottom Unisex sweatpants pay tribute to the Lonely Floater's 6-year history Crafted in cotton & polyester, These comfy unisex sweatpants have a soft outside with a 'Lonely Floater FS' embroidery on the front
Paired with the Forgotten Secret 2.0 Set Upper Unisex Hoodie.
Here's what the design means:
The image of the red balloon held by the Lonely Floater is to symbolize your heart, your dreams, and what you believe (d) in. It represents your youth and that aspiration we all fight so hard to keep. Our image of the balloon is meant to take you to a place where no one can tell you how to live, dream, or think. Especially in a society…A world where those in power tell a fish that it's stupid because it can't climb a tree or that a penguin is useless because of its inability to fly. So to every owner of a Forgotten Secret design, this is our gift to you, you now have your very own balloon. This is us telling you to never forget your dreams and what you believe in. To be all that you can be. And that we believe in you too.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• 5-thread stitching
• Cuffed and side-seamed legs
• Elastic inside the waistband
• Flat drawstrings in a matching color
• 2 cross pockets in front
• 1 top-stitched patch pocket on the back of the right leg
• Ribbed waist, cuffs, and gusset at crotch
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan