The Lonely Floater Large tote bag pays tribute to the Lonely Floater's 6-year history Crafted in cotton canvas, it has a white 'Lonely Floater FS' printed on the front and back.
Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
Here's what the design means:
The image of the red balloon held by the Lonely Floater is to symbolize your heart, your dreams, and what you believe (d) in. It represents your youth and that aspiration we all fight so hard to keep. Our image of the balloon is meant to take you to a place where no one can tell you how to live, dream, or think. Especially in a society…A world where those in power tell a fish that it's stupid because it can't climb a tree or that a penguin is useless because of its inability to fly. So to every owner of a Forgotten Secret design, this is our gift to you, you now have your very own balloon. This is us telling you to never forget your dreams and what you believe in. To be all that you can be. And that we believe in you too.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam