The King of the Autumn sweatshirt pays tribute to the Lonely Floater's 6-year history. A reminder for all of us, heavy is the head that wears the crown.
A classic sweatshirt silhouette with a ribbed crew neck, long-sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look.
Here's what the design means:
In the "King of the Autumn" design, the image is of a skull with a crown of leaves. This represents knowledge of surroundings and strength in self-awareness...Even if you struggle with your emotions.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan